3 slices Italian-style bread
2 Tbsp. honey mustard
2 slices Swiss Cheese
2 slices of fresh Bartlett pear
2-3 slices Sugardale Ready Bacon®, prepared
1/2 cup spinach leaves, de-stemmed, washed & dried
- Lightly toast bread slices
- Spread honey mustard on one side of each slice of bread.
- Top the bottom piece of bread with a slice of Swiss cheese, pear slices, ham, and spinach.
- Top with second slice of bread.
- Add on the bacon slices and remaining slice of Swiss cheese. Place final slice of bread on top.
- Grill both sides of sandwich using a Panini press or George Forman®-type grill until cheese is melted.