1 3/4 cup Sugardale Pepperoni, chopped
6 cups pasta sauce with meat
2 cups ricotta cheese
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 + 1 1/2 cup shredded Italian-blend cheese
1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning blend
1 lb. ziti pasta
- In a medium mixing bowl. Combine chopped Sugardale pepperoni with spaghetti sauce. Set aside.
- Next, combine ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup of shredded Italian-blend cheese and Italian seasoning in a seperate mixing bowl.
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Spread 1 1/2 cups of pasta sauce on bottom of slow cooker. Pour in half of the uncooked ziti noodles. Then, spread half of the ricotta cheese mixture on top of the noodles, followed by an additional 2 1/2 cups of the pasta sauce.
- Continue by pouring in the remaining ziti noodles. Then, spread the remaining ricotta cheese blend on top of the noodles. Finally, top with remaining pasta sauce. If desired, top with additional slices of Sugardale pepperoni.
- Cook on low heat 4-5 hours until bubbly. Top with remaining 1 1/2 cups of shredded Italian cheese during last half hour of cooking to melt.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes prior to serving.